Adam Tugenhaft – Caulfield
Adam Tugenhaft Architects are known for their impressive designs.
After employing Tough Glass Worx to install a frameless glass pool fence at his residence, he had this to say:
'The Boys at Tough Glass Worx are Masters of Glass. No job is too hard or too small. They are reliable and produce quality work at competitive prices. When it comes to glass, it's Tough Glass Worx for us.'
Kerryn Underwood - Hawthorn
Just wanted to let you know that the gate on the pool fence seems to be working an absolute treat, and the whole job looks excellent.
I cannot thank you and your company enough for your services. I have tried for 2 and a half years to get someone to fix that fence.
Of the 6 fencers I called, only 2 checked it out; one could not provide a solution and the other failed to turn up to complete the job.
Contrasting with such an experience, was the absolute professionalism with which your company approached this matter.
From the moment of my first enquiry, you and your staff responded quickly and thoroughly and everyone was unfailingly helpful and polite.
Your proposed solution was sensible, cost-effective and, most importantly, implemented efficiently.
Your diligence, cooperation and communication was of a standard that every tradesperson should seek to emulate.
Thank you and well done.
Please feel free to use my recommendation in public testimonials.
Robert Pratt - Beaumaris
Just a quick note to say thanks to you and the guys for the fantastic fence. It's a ripper! We couldn't have asked for better service from you during the project. We suspected that would be the case when we met with you for the quote, and it was a big reason we engaged TGW. Feel free to use me as a referee in the future if you need one.
All the best,
Travis Peluso - Bentleigh
I just wanted to provide you with some feedback on my recent experience with Tough Glass Worx. Could you please provide this feedback to the owner of your business.
- Steve was very professional with the way he handled the quote. He appeared honest, was on time and did not go around discrediting the competition. Many others did.
- The actual quote was first class with everything listed and I liked how you referenced Steve as the project manager.
- Steve did, however; sell me on the benefits/specifications of your products and why I would pay a little extra for using Tough Glass Worx.
- Tough Glass Worx was not the cheapest, but I felt I was going to get value for money.
- Your marketing brochure was the best in market. Very slick and professional.
- The installation was fantastic.
Seriously, the pool fence looks great and I wish I had installed it 5 years ago. I just did not have the $20k back then. The service from start to finish was great and the reason I decided on Tough Glass Worx was basically Steve, but also for the pre-purchase observations made above. Once again, thank you and I look forward to using Tough Glass Worx again, as I have just purchased a new house down the road and will be putting in another pool.